Report NEP-PPM-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Gollier, Christian & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008. "Resource Allocation When Projects Have Ranges of Increasing Returns," Working Paper Series rwp08-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kim, Sung Min & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2008. "Resource Co-specialization, Firm Growth, and Organizational Performance: An Empirical Analysis of Organizational Restructuring and IT Implementations," Working Papers 08-0107, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koski, Heli, 2008. "Public R&D Subsidies and Employment Growth - Microeconomic Evidence from Finnish Firms," Discussion Papers 1143, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Leiponen, Aija, 2008. "Is Service Innovation Different?," Discussion Papers 1151, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Marins, Luciana, 2008. "The challenge of measuring innovation in emerging economies' firms: A proposal of a new set of indicators on innovation," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).