Report NEP-PPM-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefanescu, Laura & Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "The Need of Knowledge Management Strategy for the Successfully Implementation of Reengineering Projects," MPRA Paper 7794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "Business Intelligence – Improving Performance of Reengineering Project," MPRA Paper 7793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eilhard, Jan, 2008. "Firms on SourceForge," MPRA Paper 7809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bard Harstad, 2007. "Do side payments help? Collective decisions and strategic delegation," Discussion Papers 1452, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Spielman,David J. & Hartwich,Frank & von Grebmer, Klaus, 2007. "Sharing science, building bridges, and enhancing impact: Public-Private Partnerships in the CGIAR," IFPRI discussion papers 708, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rocco Macchiavello, 2007. "Vertical Integration, Missing Middle and Investor Protection in Developing Countries," Economics Series Working Papers 373, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.