Report NEP-PPM-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doreen Krüger & Armin Scholl, 2007. "A heuristic solution framework for the resource constrained (multi-)project scheduling problem with sequence-dependent transfer times," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 16/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- van Echtelt, F.E.A. & Wynstra, J.Y.F. & van Weele, A.J., 2007. "Strategic and Operational Management of Supplier Involvement in New Product Development: a Contingency Perspective," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-040-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2007. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," Documentos de Trabajo 234, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Gonzalo Cisternas, 2007. "Sequential Procurement Auctions and Their Effect on Investment Decisions," Documentos de Trabajo 230, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Rios, Ana R. & Arcenas, Agustin, 2007. "Poor Household Participation in Payments for Environmental Services: Lessons from the Silvopastoral Project in Quindío, Colombia," MPRA Paper 4794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyungchul Song, 2007. "Testing Conditional Independence via Rosenblatt Transforms," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.