Report NEP-PPM-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:07003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200738 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Bryson & Sandra Vegeris & Genevieve Knight & Martin Evans & Ivana La Valle, 2007. "New Zealand Working For Families programme: Methodological considerations for evaluating MSD programmes," PSI Research Discussion Series 26, Policy Studies Institute, UK.
- MAHENC Philippe, 2007. "Cooperation among Overlapping Generations for a Public Project," LERNA Working Papers 07.08.229, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Item repec:zbw:cauewp:5863 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Biewen, Martin & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Waller, Marie, 2007. "Which Program for Whom? Evidence on the Comparative Effectiveness of Public Sponsored Training Programs in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine & VILLENEUVE Stephane, 2006. "Irreversible Investment in Competitive Projects: A New Motive for Waiting to Invest," LERNA Working Papers 06.20.213, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine & GOLLIER Christian & ZECKHAUSER Richard, 2007. "Resource Allocation when Projects Have Ranges of Increasing Returns," LERNA Working Papers 07.03.224, LERNA, University of Toulouse.