Report NEP-PPM-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00135751_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Ingber, 2007. "Real Options for Project Schedules (ROPS)," Lester Ingber Papers 07ro, Lester Ingber.
- Beckerman, Carina, 2007. "The Patient as a construction and a non-participant member of a change-process," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Apr 2007.
- Jens Ludwig & Deborah A. Phillips, 2007. "The Benefits and Costs of Head Start," NBER Working Papers 12973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Bonnafous, 2005. "L'évaluation des investissements dans un contexte de pauvreté - Conférence introductive," Post-Print halshs-00112271, HAL.
- Minniti, Antonio, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms, R&D, and Growth," MPRA Paper 2097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pizer, William A., 2007. "The Evolution of a Global Climate Change Agreement," Discussion Papers dp-07-03, Resources For the Future.
- Wilson, Tetevi Bahun & Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The Economic Value of Industrial Minerals and Rocks for Developing Countries: A Discussion of Key Issues," MPRA Paper 2214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30009938 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hirsch, Julia, 2006. "Public policy and venture capital financed innovation: A contract design approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Hans J. Baumgartner & Marco Caliendo, 2007. "Turning Unemployment into Self-Employment: Effectiveness and Efficiency of Two Start-Up Programmes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 671, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.