Report NEP-PPM-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josiena Gotzsch & Jean-Jacques Chanaron & David Birchall, 2006. "Product development with a focus on attractive product expression: an analysis of case studies," Post-Print halshs-00135751, HAL.
- L. Ingber, 2007. "Real Options for Project Schedules (ROPS)," Lester Ingber Papers 07ro, Lester Ingber.
- Beckerman, Carina, 2007. "The Patient as a construction and a non-participant member of a change-process," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 17 Aug 2007.
- Jens Ludwig & Deborah A. Phillips, 2007. "The Benefits and Costs of Head Start," NBER Working Papers 12973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00112271_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minniti, Antonio, 2006. "Multi-Product Firms, R&D, and Growth," MPRA Paper 2097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pizer, William A., 2007. "The Evolution of a Global Climate Change Agreement," RFF Working Paper Series dp-07-03, Resources for the Future.
- Wilson, Tetevi Bahun & Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2007. "The Economic Value of Industrial Minerals and Rocks for Developing Countries: A Discussion of Key Issues," MPRA Paper 2214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leenheer, J. & van Heerde, H.J. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Smidts, A., 2006. "Do Loyalty Programs Really Enhance Behavioral Loyalty? An Empirical Analysis Accounting for Self-Selecting Members," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-076-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Julia Hirsch, 2006. "Public Policy and Venture Capital Financed Innovation: A Contract Design Approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/29, Center for Financial Studies.
- Hans J. Baumgartner & Marco Caliendo, 2007. "Turning Unemployment into Self-Employment: Effectiveness and Efficiency of Two Start-Up Programmes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 671, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.