Report NEP-POL-2022-09-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wayne Aaron Sandholtz, 2022. "The politics of policy reform: experimental evidence from Liberia," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp2202, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics, NOVAFRICA.
- Engelmann, Dirk & Janeba, Eckhard & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Wehrhafter, Nils, 2021. "Preferences over Taxation of High-Income Individuals: Evidence from a Survey Experiment," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 284, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2022. "Are Immigrants More Left-Leaning than Natives?," CESifo Working Paper Series 9859, CESifo.
- Mulaj, Isa & Matoshi, Ruzhdi, 2021. "When the Left gets it Right: landslide victories in the U.S. presidential and Kosovo parliamentary elections," MPRA Paper 113919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Becker, Sascha O & Pfaff, Steven, 2022. "Church and State in historical political economy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 617, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Vesa Kanniainen, 2022. "Gallup Democracy in Exercising the NATO Membership Option: The Cases of Finland and Sweden," CESifo Working Paper Series 9876, CESifo.
- Bräuer, Richard & Hungerland, Wolf-Fabian & Kersting, Felix, 2021. "Trade Shocks, Labor Markets and Elections in the First Globalization," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 285, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Lockwood, Benjamin & Porcelli, Francesco & Rockey, James, 2022. "In the Grip of Whitehall? The Effects of Party Control on Local Fiscal Policy in the UK," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 619, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Thi-Huong-An Nguyen & Thibault Laurent & Christine Thomas-Agnan & Anne Ruiz-Gazen, 2022. "Analyzing the impacts of socio-economic factors on French departmental elections with CoDa methods," Post-Print hal-03721994, HAL.
- Bayerlein, Michael, 2022. "Regional deprivation and populism: Evidence from Germany and the U.S," Kiel Working Papers 2231, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Filippo Lancieri & Eric A. Posner & Luigi Zingales, 2022. "The Political Economy of the Decline of Antitrust Enforcement in the United States," NBER Working Papers 30326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Pablo Arribillaga & Agustín G. Bonifacio & Marcelo A. Fernandez, 2022. "Regret-Free Truth-Telling Voting Rules," Working Papers 166, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- Daniel Levy & Avichai Snir, 2022. "Potterian Economics," Post-Print hal-03746965, HAL.