Report NEP-POL-2020-12-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-POL
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Callander & Juan Carlos Carbajal, 2020. "Cause and Effect in Political Polarization: A Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 173, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Wladislaw Mill & John Morgan, 2020. "The Cost of a Divided America: An Experimental Study Into Destructive Behavior," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_238, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Majlesi, Kaveh, 2020. "Importing Political Polarization? The Electoral Consequences of Rising Trade Exposure," IZA Discussion Papers 13861, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Syed M. Ahsan, 2020. "The Idea of Jurisdictional Representation in a Federation: A Proposal and Illustrations from Recent Canadian and US Elections," CESifo Working Paper Series 8676, CESifo.
- Giorgio Chiovelli & Francesco Amodio & Leonardo Baccini & Michele Di Maio, 2020. "Agricultural Comparative Advantage andLegislators' Support for Trade Agreements," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 2002, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Baccini, Leonardo & Brodeur, Abel & Weymouth, Stephen, 2020. "The COVID-19 Pandemic and the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election," GLO Discussion Paper Series 710, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Köppl-Turyna, Monika & Kantorowicz, Jarosław, 2020. "The effect of quotas on female representation in local politics," Research Papers 15, EcoAustria – Institute for Economic Research.
- Salvatore Barbaro, 2020. "Voter turnouts, voting rules and the abolishment of run-off elections," Working Papers 2025, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Bourveau, Thomas & Coulomb, Renaud & Sangnier, Marc, 2020. "Political Connections and White-collar Crime: Evidence from Insider Trading in France," MPRA Paper 104236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehic, Adrian, 2020. "The Electoral Consequences of Nuclear Fallout: Evidence from Chernobyl," Working Papers 2020:23, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew T. Cole & James Lake & Ben Zissimos, 2020. "Contesting an international trade agreement," Discussion Papers 2020-22, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Li, Haoran & Wan, Xibo & Zhang, Wendong, 2020. "How do Firms Respond to Political Tensions? Evidence from Chinese Food Importers," ISU General Staff Papers 202011250800001118, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Priyanka Kher & Dongwook Chun, 2020. "Policy Options to Mitigate Political Risk and Attract FDI," World Bank Publications - Reports 34380, The World Bank Group.