Report NEP-POL-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Bustos & Jose Ramon Morales Arilla, 2019. "Globalization and Protectionism: AMLO’s 2006 Presidential Run," CID Working Papers 111a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Kohnert, Dirk & Marfaing, Laurence, 2019. "Senegal: Presidential elections 2019 - The shining example of democratic transition immersed in muddy power-politics," MPRA Paper 92739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liam Kneafsey & Aidan Regan, 2019. "The Role of the Media in Shaping Attitudes Toward Corporate Tax Avoidance: Experimental Evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 201904, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hix, Simon & Noury, Abdul & Roland, Gerard, 2018. "Is there a selection bias in roll call votes? Evidence from the European Parliament," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87696, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Korotaev, Andrey (Коротаев, Андрей) & Shulgin, Sergey (Шульгин, Сергей) & Medvedev, Ilya (Медведев, Илья) & Romanov, Dmitriy (Романов, Дмитрий) & Efremov, Igor (Ефремов, Игорь) & Zinkina, Yulia (Зиньк, 2019. "Demographic dynamics, value orientations and electoral behavior [Демографическая Динамика, Ценностные Ориентации И Электоральное Поведение]," Working Papers 031901, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Toke S. Aidt & Facundo Albornoz & Esther Hauk, 2019. "Foreign in influence and domestic policy: A survey," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1928, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philipp Lergetporer & Ludger Woessmann, 2019. "The political economy of higher education finance: how information and design affect public preferences for tuition," CESifo Working Paper Series 7536, CESifo.
- Oliver Herrmann & Richard Jong-A-Pin & Lambert Schoonbeek, 2019. "A prospect-theory model of voter turnout," CESifo Working Paper Series 7541, CESifo.
- Gradstein, Mark, 2019. "Misallocation of Talent and Human Capital: Political Economy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 13574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julian Hinz & Elsa Leromain, 2018. "Critically important: The heterogeneous effect of politics on trade," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/68, European University Institute.