Report NEP-POL-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kellermann, Kim Leonie & Winter, Simon, 2018. "Immigration and anti-immigrant sentiments: Evidence from the 2017 German parliamentary election," CIW Discussion Papers 5/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2018. "Electoral Cycles in Perceived Corruption: International Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7393, CESifo.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Guido Tabellini, 2018. "Identity, Beliefs, and Political Conflict," Working Papers 636, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daniel Gray & Harry Pickard & Luke Munford, 2018. "Election Outcomes and Individual Well-being: Evidence from British Panel Data," Working Papers 2018018, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Larcinese, Valentino & Sircar, Indraneel, 2017. "Crime and punishment the British way: accountability channels following the MPs’ expenses scandal," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68709, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grammateia Kotsialou & Luke Riley, 2018. "Incentivising Participation in Liquid Democracy with Breadth-First Delegation," Papers 1811.03710, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Feriel Kandil, 2018. "Ricœur, Rawls and the Aporia of the Just," AMSE Working Papers 1849, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Mehmet Ekmekci & Stephan Lauermann, 2019. "Manipulated Electorates and Information Aggregation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_001, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2018. "Firm Ownership, Political Participation, and Access to Finance through Public Bond Offerings in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2018-50, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Brender, Agnes, 2018. "Government Ideology and Arms Exports," ILE Working Paper Series 21, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Roberto Antonietti & Jasmine Mondolo, 2018. "Does inward FDI influence the quality of domestic institutions? A cross-country panel analysis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1842, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2018.