Report NEP-POL-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balles, Patrick & Matter, Ulrich & Stutzer, Alois, 2018. "Special Interest Groups versus Voters and the Political Economics of Attention," IZA Discussion Papers 11945, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Burkhard Schipper & Hee Yeul Woo, 2017. "Political Awareness, Microtargeting of Voters, and Negative Electoral Campaigning," Working Papers 228, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- María Angelica Bautista & Felipe González & Luis R. Martínez & Pablo Muñoz & Mounu Prem, 2018. "The Geography of Repression and Support for Democracy: Evidence from the Pinochet Dictatorship," Working papers 5, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Aina Gallego & Thomas Kurer & Nikolas Schöll, 2018. "Not so disruptive after all: How workplace digitalization affects political preferences," Economics Working Papers 1623, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christopher J. Ellis & Thomas Groll, 2018. "Who Lobbies Whom? Special Interests and Hired Guns," CESifo Working Paper Series 7367, CESifo.
- Eleonora Alabrese & Thiemo René Fetzer, 2018. "Who is NOT Voting for Brexit Anymore?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7389, CESifo.
- José García-Montalvo & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Timothée Stumpf-Fétizon, 2018. "Bayesian Forecasting of Electoral Outcomes with new Parties' Competition," Working Papers 1065, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Clément Mathonnat & Alexandru Minea, 2018. "Forms of Democracies and Macroeconomic Volatility: An Exploration of the Political Institutions Black-Box," Post-Print hal-01903680, HAL.
- Bartholdi, Laurent & Hann-Caruthers, Wade & Josyula, Maya & Tamuz, Omer & Yariv, Leeat, 2018. "Equitable Voting Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 13316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mauro Caselli & Andrea Fracasso & Silvio Traverso, 2018. "Globalization and Electoral Outcomes: Evidence from Italy," DEM Working Papers 2018/07, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hanming Fang & Zhe Li & Nianhang Xu & Hongjun Yan, 2018. "In the Shadows of the Government: Relationship Building During Political Turnovers," NBER Working Papers 25300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tito Boeri & Prachi Mishra & Chris Papageorgiou & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2018. "Populism and Civil Society," IMF Working Papers 18/245, International Monetary Fund.
- José Garcia Montalvo & Omiros Papaspiliopoulos & Timothée Stumpf-Fétizon, 2018. "Bayesian forecasting of electoral outcomes with new parties' competition," Economics Working Papers 1624, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Raphael A. Auer & Barthélémy Bonadio & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2018. "The Economics and Politics of Revoking NAFTA," Working Papers 666, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 2018. "Identity Politics and Trade Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13367, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.