Report NEP-POL-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominik Duell & Justin Mattias Valasek, 2018. "Social Polarization and Partisan Voting in Representative Democracies," CESifo Working Paper Series 7040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jon H. Fiva & Askill Halse & Daniel M. Smith, 2018. "Local Candidates and Distributive Politics under Closed-list Proportional Representation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anthony Edo & Lionel Ragot & Hillel Rapoport & Sulin Sardoschau & Andreas Steinmayr, 2018. "The Effects of Immigration in Developed Countries: Insights from Recent Economic Research," CEPII Policy Brief 2018-22, CEPII research center.
- Kerryn Baker, 2018. "Women's Representation and Electoral System Reform in Papua New Guinea: The Limitations of Limited Preferential Voting," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201816, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mastrorocco, Nicola & Minale, Luigi, 2018. "News Media and Crime Perceptions: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11491, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chiang, Chun-Fang & Liu, Jin-Tan & Wen, Tsai-Wei, 2018. "National Identity under Economic Integration," GLO Discussion Paper Series 210, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Barbara Rohregger & Katja Bender & Bethuel Kinuthia & Esther Schüring & Grace Ikua & Nicky Pouw, 2018. "The politics of implementation or why institutional interaction matters: The role of traditional authorities in delivering pro-poor social policies in Kenya," IZNE Working Paper Series 18/2, International Centre for Sustainable Development (IZNE), Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Elsayed, Ahmed, 2018. "Everybody's a Victim? Global Terror, Well-Being and Political Attitudes," Working Papers in Economics 733, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Georgios Voucharas & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2018. "Women's Political Power and Environmental Outcomes," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 07-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lisa Kastner, 2017. "Tracing policy influence of diffuse interests: The post-crisis consumer finance protection politics in the US," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5i9sdlmn86d, Sciences Po.
- Ono, Tetsuo & Uchida, Yuki, 2018. "Capital Income Taxation, Economic Growth, and the Politics of Public Education," MPRA Paper 86523, University Library of Munich, Germany.