Report NEP-POL-2017-05-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Braendle & Alois Stutzer, 2017. "Voters and Representatives: How Should Representatives Be Selected?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benjamin Ogden, 2017. "The Imperfect Beliefs Voting Model," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-20, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Salvatore Nunnari & Jan Zapal, 2017. "A Model of Focusing in Political Choice," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp587, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Duell, Dominik & Valasek, Justin Mattias, 2017. "Social identity and political polarization: Evidence on the impact of identity on partisan voting trade," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-304, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Item repec:drm:wpaper:2017-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sascha O. Becker & Thiemo Fetzer & Dennis Novy, 2017. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CEP Discussion Papers dp1480, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Blum, Matthias & De Bromhead, Alan, 2017. "Rise and fall in the Third Reich: Social mobility and Nazi membership," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2017-04, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Carey, John M. & Masoud, Tarek & Reynolds, Andrew S., 2015. "Institutions as Causes and Effects: North African Electoral Systems during the Arab Spring," Working Paper Series rwp16-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Chakraborty, Anushree & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2017. "Economic and Political Cooperation between India and East Asia: The Emerging Perspective," MPRA Paper 78676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Souleymane Soumahoro, 2017. "Ethnic Politics and Ebola Response in West Africa - Working Paper 453," Working Papers 453, Center for Global Development.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2017. "The Political Economy of Heterogeneity and Conflict," NBER Working Papers 23278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lena Epp & Nastassia Leszczynska, 2017. "Fairness Concerns and Corrupt Decisions :an Experimental Approach," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laing, Timothy, 2015. "Rights to the forest, REDD+ and elections: mining in Guyana," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64186, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Felix Koelle & Tom Lane & Daniele Nosenzo & Chris Starmer, 2017. "Nudging the electorate: what works and why?," Discussion Papers 2017-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.