Report NEP-POL-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parinduri, Rasyad, 2016. "Does education increase political participation? Evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 70326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jost Halfmann, 2016. "The political meaning and thrust of populist movements," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506108, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tomasz Bichta, 2016. "Ethnic or nonethnic. What are the political parties in SubSaharan Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3505944, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Debra Hevenstone & Ben Jann, 2016. "Fiscal Federalism and Tax Equalization: The potential for progressive local taxes," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 19, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
- Isabel Marcin & Pedro Robalo & Franziska Tausch, 2016. "Institutional Endogeneity and Third-party Punishment in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Watson, Derrill D. II, 2015. "The Political Economy of Food Price Policy: A Synthesis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212714, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tim Vlandas, 2016. "The impact of the elderly on inflation rates in developed countries," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 107, European Institute, LSE.
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2016. "Socioeconomic transitions as common dynamic processes," Economics Working Papers 2016-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Louis Conradie & Rabah Arezki, 2016. "Resource Discovery and the Politics of Fiscal Decentralization," Working Paper Series 8916, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Kafayat Amusa & Nara Monkam & Nicola Viegi, 2016. "The Political and Economic Dynamics of Foreign Aid: A Case Study of United States and Chinese Aid to Sub-Sahara Africa," Working Papers 201628, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kerr, William & Hobbs, Jill, 2015. "Protectionism is "Alive and Well"- Agriculture in the EU-Canada Trade Agreement," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211840, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Christopher Vierhaus, 2016. "Which countries bid for the Olympic Games? Economic, political, and social factors and chances of winning," Working Papers 055, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.