Report NEP-POL-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Xefteris & Nicholas Ziros, 2016. "Strategic vote trading in power-sharing systems," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sriya Iyer & Anand Shrivastava, 2015. "Religious Riots and Electoral Politics in India," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1561, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Elliott Ash & W. Bentley MacLeod, 2016. "Selection and Incentive Effects of Elections: Evidence from State Supreme Courts," NBER Working Papers 22071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Salvatore Piccolo & Paolo Pinotti, 2016. "Organized Crime, Violence, and Politics," NBER Working Papers 22093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steinmayr, Andreas, 2016. "Exposure to Refugees and Voting for the Far-Right: (Unexpected) Results from Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 9790, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandra Casella & Jean-François Laslier & Antonin Macé, 2016. "Democracy for Polarized Committees: The Tale of Blotto's Lieutenants," AMSE Working Papers 1612, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 11 Mar 2016.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Hope Corman & Nancy Reichman, 2016. "Effects of Welfare Reform on Women's Voting Participation," NBER Working Papers 22052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli & Sadullah Yıldırım, 2016. "Religious Differences and Civil War," Working papers 2016-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jayjit Roy, 2016. "Employment Protection Legislation and International Trade," Working Papers 16-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political Business Cycles 40 Years after Nordhaus," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01291401, HAL.