Report NEP-POL-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Orestis Troumpounis & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2015. "Incomplete information, proportional representation and strategic voting," Working Papers 76166026, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Fairfield, Tasha, 2015. "Structural power in comparative political economy:perspectives from policy formulation in Latin America," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62123, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mayne, Quinton & Geissel, Brigitte, 2016. "Putting the Demos Back Into the Concept of Democratic Quality," Scholarly Articles 25286593, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bursztyn, Leonardo & Callen, Michael & Ferman, Bruno & Gulzar, Saad & Hasanain, Ali & Yuchtman, Noam, 2016. "Identifying Ideology: Experimental Evidence on Anti-Americanism in Pakistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 11106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2015. "A Good Turn Deserves Another: Political Stability, Corruption and Corruption-Control," MPRA Paper 69446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scheuer, Florian & Wolitzky, Alexander, 2015. "Capital Taxation under Political Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 10418, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Houser & David M. Levy & Kail Padgitt & Sandra J. Peart & Erte Xiao, 2014. "Raising the Price of Talk: An Experimental Analysis of Transparent Leadership," Working Papers 1048, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2016. "Domestic political competition and pro-cyclical import protection," Departmental Working Papers 1604, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Sergey Zhavoronkov & Konstantin Yanovskiy & Kirill Rodionov, 2015. "Political Factors of the Cuts and Surges in Government Spending: The Effects on Old Market Democracies and Post-Communist Countries," Working Papers 146, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Uson, M., 2015. "Grabbing the 'clean slate' : The politics of the intersection of land grabbing, disasters and climate change," ISS Working Papers - General Series 603, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira De Moura & A. Llorente-Saguer, "undated". "Multicandidate Elections: Aggregate Uncertainty in the Laboratory," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/225270, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.