Report NEP-POL-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Palguta, 2015. "Political Rent-Seeking in Public Procurement: Evidence from the Entry of Political Challengers at Electoral Thresholds," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp549, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2015. "Changing Social Preferences and Optimal Redistributive Taxation," Discussion Papers 15/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Vítor Castro & Rodrigo Martins, 2015. "Budget, expenditures composition and political manipulation: Evidence from Portugal," NIPE Working Papers 4/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Rostislav F. Turovsky, 2015. "Systemic Opposition at Russia’S Gubernatorial Elections," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/PS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Filip Matejka & Guido Tabellini, 2015. "Electoral Competition with Rationally Inattentive Voters," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp552, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sebastian Dellepiane-Avellaneda & Niamh Hardiman, 2015. "Paying for the Welfare State in the European Periphery," Working Papers 201520, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sourav Bhattacharya & John Duffy & Sun-Tak Kim, 2015. "Voting with Endogenous Information Acquisition: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 151602, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Antonin Macé, 2017. "Voting with evaluations: characterizations of evaluative voting and range voting," Working Papers halshs-01222200, HAL.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2015. "Victory in War and Defeat in Peace: Politics and Economics of Post-Conflict Sri Lanka," Departmental Working Papers 2015-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Slotwinski, Michaela & Stutzer, Alois, 2015. "The Deterrent Effect of Voting Against Minarets: Identity Utility and Foreigners' Location Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 9497, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Willem Sas, 2015. "Voluntary Provision of Public Knowledge Goods: Group-Based Social Preferences and Coalition Formation," Working Papers halshs-01224007, HAL.