Report NEP-POL-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felix Arnold & Ronny Freier & Magdalena Pallauf & David Stadelmann, 2015. "Voting for direct democratic participation: Evidence from an initiative election," CREMA Working Paper Series 2015-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Intergenerational Politics, Government Debt, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-23-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jun 2015.
- Aaron Kamm & Harold Houba, 2015. "A Bargaining Experiment with Asymmetric Institutions and Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-071/II, Tinbergen Institute, revised 13 Jan 2017.
- Roos, Michael W. M. & Orland, Andreas, 2014. "Economic Beliefs and Party Preference," Ruhr Economic Papers 483, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Shotts, Kenneth W., 2015. "Political Risk as a Hold-Up Problem: Implications for Integrated Strategy," Research Papers 3254, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple & Richard Romano, 2015. "Majority Choice of Tax Systems in Single- and Multi-Jurisdictional Economies," NBER Working Papers 21231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalle Moene & Tina Søreide, 2015. "Good Governance Facades," CMI Working Papers 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Alexander Herzog & Kenneth Benoit, 2015. "The most unkindest cuts: speaker selection and expressed government dissent during economic crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62243, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jäger, Philipp & Schmidt, Torsten, 2015. "The Political Economy of Public Investment when Population is Aging – A Panel Cointegration Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 557, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.