Report NEP-POL-2014-08-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- César Martinelli & John Duggan, 2014. "The Political Economy of Dynamic Elections: A Survey and Some New Results," Working Papers 1403, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2014. "Ideological Polarization and the Media," Discussion Papers 14/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Trindade, Andre & Fawaz, Yarine & Casas, Agustin, 2014. "Surprise me if you can: influence of newspaper endorsements in US Presidential elections," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1416, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2014. "Axiomatic districting," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Helios Herrera & Guillermo Ordoñez & Christoph Trebesch, 2014. "Political Booms, Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 20346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naazneen H. Barma, 2013. "The Rentier State at Work: Comparative Experiences of the Resource Curse in East Asia and the Pacific," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 5.26, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2014. "Polarization and Government Debt," Discussion Papers 14/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2014. "Comparing the influence of conflict on the perceptions of rich and poor: testing the hypothesis of Acemoglu and Robinson," ISER Discussion Paper 0911, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ben Zissimos, 2014. "World Price Shocks, Income, and Democratization," Discussion Papers 1412, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Yannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Communication effects, ethnicity, and support for secessionism in stateless nations: results from a survey experiment in Catalonia," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0386, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Magnus G. Schoeller, 2014. "Explaining Political Leadership: Germany’s Role in Shaping the Fiscal Compact," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0396, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Margarita Gáfaro & Ana Maria Ibáñez & Patricia Justino, 2014. "Collective Action and Armed Group Presence in Colombia," Documentos CEDE 011951, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Martin Painter, 2013. "Myths of Political Independence, or How Not to Solve the Corruption Problem: Lessons for Vietnam," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 5.22, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13772 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Bosello & Ramiro Parrado, 2014. "Climate Change Impacts and Market Driven Adaptation: the Costs of Inaction Including Market Rigidities," Working Papers 2014.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- François Foret, 2014. "Democratic representation and religion. Differences and convergences between the European Parliament and the US House of Representatives," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0387, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Marcela Eslava & Santiago Ramírez, 2013. "Why Internal Conflict Deteriorates State Capacity? Evidence from Colombian Municipalities," Documentos CEDE 011940, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Deák, Dániel, 2014. "Unorthodoxy in legislation: The Hungarian experience," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/06, Corvinus University of Budapest.