Report NEP-POL-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sonia R. Bhalotra & Guilhem Cassan & Irma Clots-Figueras & Lakshmi Iyer, 2013. "Religion, Politician Identity and Development Outcomes: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 19173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Powlowski & Dennis Coates, 2013. "The habit for voting, “civic duty” and travel distance," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 13-05, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Angela K. Dills & Rey Hernández-Julián, 2013. "Religiosity and State Welfare," NBER Working Papers 19169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dridi, Mohamed, 2013. "Corruption and Economic Growth: The Transmission Channels," MPRA Paper 47873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beath, Andrew & Christia, Fotini & Enikolopov, Ruben, 2013. "Do elected councils improve governance ? experimental evidence on local institutions in Afghanistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6510, The World Bank.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2013. "The near-equivalence of tariffs and quotas," Departmental Working Papers 1305, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.