Report NEP-POL-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emanuel Towfigh & Andreas Glöckner & Sebastian Goerg & Philip Leifeld & Carlos Kurschilgen & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Sophie Bade, 2013. "Does Political Representation through Parties Decrease Voters' Acceptance of Decisions?," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Thomas Jensen, 2013. "Elections, Information, and State-Dependent Candidate Quality," Discussion Papers 13-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Henning, Christian H.C.A. & Zarnekow, Nana & Petri, Svetlana & Albrecht, Ernst & Hedtrich, Johannes, 2013. "Public Evaluation and Political Acceptance of Sustainable Land Use Polices: A populist democracy policy failure?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150494, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antoinette Baujard & Frédéric Gavrel & Herrade Igersheim & Jean-François Laslier & Isabelle Lebon, 2013. "Who’s Favored by Evaluative Voting ? An Experiment Conducted During the 2012 French Presidential Election," Working Papers of BETA 2013-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2013. "Political Economy in a Changing World," NBER Working Papers 19158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susumu Imai & Hajime Katayama & Kala Krishna, 2013. "A Quantile-based Test of Protection for Sale Model," Working Paper Series 12, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Enrico Spolaore, 2013. "What Is European Integration Really About? A Political Guide for Economists," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2013-04-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Carnes, Nicholas, 2013. "Why Do Members of Congress Support Agricultural Protection?," MPRA Paper 47629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Fedele & Pierpaolo Giannoccolo, 2013. "Moneycracy," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS07, School of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Bulut, Harun & Collins, Keith J., 2013. "Political Economy of Crop Insurance Risk Subsidies under Imperfect Information," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150577, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ibrahim Ahmed Elbadawi & Raimundo Soto, 2013. "Resource Rents, Institutions and Violent Civil Conflicts," Documentos de Trabajo 438, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Alessandro Fedele & Paolo Naticchioni, 2013. "Moonlighting Politicians: Motivation Matters!," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS08, School of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Barbara ERMINI & Raffaella SANTOLINI, 2013. "Does globalization matter on fiscal decentralization of OECD?," Working Papers 390, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alphonce, Roselyne & Alfnes, Frode & Sharma, Amit, 2013. "Voting or Buying: Inconsistency in Preferences toward Food Safety in Restaurants," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150296, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.