Report NEP-POL-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drago, Francesco & Nannicini, Tommaso & Sobbrio, Francesco, 2013. "Meet the Press: How Voters and Politicians Respond to Newspaper Entry and Exit," IZA Discussion Papers 7169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Weyand, 2013. "Why Political Elites Support Governmental Transparency. Self-Interest, Anticipation of Voters' Preferences or Socialization?," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 04-02, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Rebecca B. Morton & Daniel Müller & Lionel Page & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Exit Polls, Turnout, and Bandwagon Voting: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Ashima Goyal, 2013. "Sustaining growth: Interests versus institutions," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Ari Kuncoro & Vid Adrison & Ifa Isfandiarni, 2013. "Varieties of Governance of Public Goods Delivery in Indonesia:The Case of Roads after Decentralization and Local Democratization," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201301, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Jan 2013.
- Andreas Fuchs & Peter Nunnenkamp & Hannes Öhler, 2013. "Why Donors of Foreign Aid Do Not Coordinate: The Role of Competition for Export Markets and Political Support," Kiel Working Papers 1825, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mostapha Diss, 2013. "Strategic manipulability of self-selective social choice rules," Working Papers 1302, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Immervoll, Herwig & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Partisan Tax Policy and Income Inequality in the U.S., 1979-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 7190, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mostapha Diss, 2013. "Strategic manipulability of self-selective social choice rules," Working Papers halshs-00785366, HAL.
- Item repec:smu:ecowpa:1302 is not listed on IDEAS anymore