Report NEP-POL-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & Laruelle, Annick, 2012. "To approve or not to approve: this is not the only question," MPRA Paper 41885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabiana Machado, 2012. "To Redistribute or Not: A Politician's Dilemma," Research Department Publications 4790, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2012_33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erikson, Robert S. & Snyder Jr. , James M. & Folke, Olle, 2012. "A Gubernatorial Helping Hand? How Governors Affect Presidential Elections," Working Paper Series 932, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Toke, A.S. & Albornoz, F. & Gassebner, M., 2012. "The Golden Hello and Political Transitions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1241, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Francisco Campos-Ortiz & Louis Putterman & T. K. Ahn & Loukas Balafoutas & Mongoljin Batsaikhan & Matthias Sutter, 2012. "Security of Property as a Public Good: Institutions, Socio-Political Environment and Experimental Behavior in Five Countries," Working Papers 2012-12, Banco de México.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2012_34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna, 2012. "The political economy of infrastructure planning in Sweden: supporting analyses," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:21, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Sinha, Pankaj & Singhal, Anushree & Sondhi, Kriti, 2012. "Economic scenario of United States of America before and after 2012 U.S. Presidential Election," MPRA Paper 41886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodney Ramcharan & Rajan G. Raghuram, 2012. "Constituencies and legislation: the fight over the McFadden Act of 1927," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Sonin, Konstantin, 2012. "Do Political Blogs Matter? Corruption in State-Controlled Companies, Blog Postings, and DDoS Attacks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9169, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.