Report NEP-POL-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Folke, Olle & Rickne, Johanna, 2012. "Female Representation but Male Rule? Party Competition and the Political Glass Ceiling," Working Paper Series 923, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gilli, Mario & Li, Yuan, 2012. "Citizenry Accountability in Autocracies. The Political Economy of Good Governance in China," NEPS Working Papers 3/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Gil S. Epstein, 2012. "Frontier Issues of the Political Economy of Migration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1224, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Madeeha Gohar Qureshi & Eatzaz Ahmed, 2012. "The Inter-linkages between Democracy and Per Capita GDP Growth: A Cross Country Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2012:85, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Franciscos Koutentakis, 2012. "Public Education and Democracy in a Simple Model of Persistent Inequality," Working Papers 1204, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- John Knight, 2012. "The Economic Causes and Consequences of Social Instability in China," Economics Series Working Papers 619, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.