Report NEP-POL-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2012. "A rationale for intra-party democracy," MPRA Paper 39091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vukovic, Vuk, 2011. "Political agency model of persistent electoral success with endogenous rents," MPRA Paper 39085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2012.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1797 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Gerard Padró i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yang Yao, 2012. "Elections in China," NBER Working Papers 18101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halla, Martin & Wagner, Alexander F. & Zweimüller, Josef, 2012. "Does Immigration into Their Neighborhoods Incline Voters Toward the Extreme Right? The Case of the Freedom Party of Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 6575, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul Maarek & Michael Dorsch, 2012. "Inefficient Predation, Information, and Contagious Institutional Change," THEMA Working Papers 2012-32, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fernando Aragon, 2012. "Party Nomination Procedures and Quality of Government," Discussion Papers dp12-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- G. d'Agostino & J.P Dunne & L. Pieroni, 2012. "Government spending, corruption and economic growth," SALDRU Working Papers 74, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Hink, Matthew J. & Cardwell, Ryan T. & Lawley, Chad, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation into the Determinants of Trade Policy Bias," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123837, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2012. "The Political Risks of Fighting Market Failures: Subversion, Populism and the Government Sponsored Enterprises," NBER Working Papers 18112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.