Report NEP-POL-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuko Mori & Takashi Kurosaki, 2011. "Does Political Reservation Affect Voting Behavior? Empirical Evidence from India," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-205, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anders Akerman & Anna Larsson & Alireza Naghavi, 2011. "Autocracies and Development in a Global Economy: A Tale of Two Elites," Working Papers 2011.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chongwoo Choe & Paul A. Raschky, 2011. "Media, Institutions, and Government Action: Prevention vs. Palliation in the Time of Cholera," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Corduneanu-Huci, Cristina & Hamilton, Alexander & Masses-Ferrer, Issel, 2011. "The political economy of healthcare litigation : model and empirical application to Uruguay," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5821, The World Bank.
- Jong-A-Pin, R. & Mierau, J. O., 2011. "No Country for Old Men: Aging Dictators and Economic Growth," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1158, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2011. "Political Uncertainty and Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 17464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.