Report NEP-POL-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Justina, 2011. "Living under the ‘right’ government: does political ideology matter to trust in political institutions? An analysis for OECD countries," MPRA Paper 33344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finan, Frederico S. & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 5965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabrielle Demange, 2011. "On party-proportional representation under district distortions," PSE Working Papers halshs-00623031, HAL.
- Fabrice Murtin & Romain Wacziarg, 2011. "The Democratic Transition," NBER Working Papers 17432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Burgess & Matthew Hansen & Benjamin A. Olken & Peter Potapov & Stefanie Sieber, 2011. "The Political Economy of Deforestation in the Tropics," NBER Working Papers 17417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Pedro C. Magalhães & Maria Joana Soares, 2011. "Cycles in Politics: Wavelet Analysis of Political Time-Series," NIPE Working Papers 25/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jochen O. Mierau, 2011. "No Country for Old Men: Aging Dictators and Economic Growth," Working Papers CEB 11-039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Redistributive Politics and Government Debt in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-02-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Sep 2011.
- Eugenia Andreasen & Guido Sandleris & Alejandro Van Der Ghote, 2011. "The Political Economy of Sovereign Defaults," Business School Working Papers 2011-07, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Mauro Alessandro & Guido Sandleris & Alejandro Van Der Ghote, 2011. "Sovereign Defaults and The Political Economy Of Market Reaccess," Business School Working Papers 2011-08, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2011. "Do institutions and social cohesion enhance the effectiveness of aid? New Evidence from Africa," ICER Working Papers 13-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "Globalization and Gender Equality in Developing Countries," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-33, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Alain de Serres & John Llewellyn & Preston Llewellyn, 2011. "The Political Economy of Climate Change Mitigation Policies: How to Build a Constituency to Address Global Warming?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 887, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás Gonzalez Pampillón & Máximo Rossi, 2011. "Polarization and the Middle Class," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2011, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Catherine Laroche Dupraz & Angèle Postolle, 2011. "Food sovereignty and agricultural trade policy commitments: How much leeway do West African nations have?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 11-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.