Report NEP-POL-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2010. "A Political Agency Model of Coattail Voting," MPRA Paper 28800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clémence Vergne, 2011. "Democracy, Elections and Allocation of Public Expenditure in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00564572, HAL.
- Ozgur Erkan, 2010. "Spain’s Referendum on the European Constitutional Treaty: A Quantitative Analysis Within the Conceptual Framework of First and Second Order Elections," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 5, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Jonathan White, 2010. "Left, Right and Beyond: the Pragmatics of Political Mapping," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 4, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Rodrigo Martins & Francisco José Veiga, 2010. "Economic Voting in Portuguese Municipal Elections," GEMF Working Papers 2011-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Raffaela Giordano & Pietro Tommasino, 2011. "Public sector efficiency and political culture," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 786, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christopher Lord & Dionysia Tamvaki, 2011. "The politics of justification? Applying the ‘discourse quality index’ to the study of the European Parliament," RECON Online Working Papers Series 3, RECON.
- Markus Bruckner & Antonio Ciccone & Andrea Tesei, 2011. "Oil Price Shocks, Income, and Democracy," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-11, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.