Report NEP-POL-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jinhui H. Bai & Roger Laguno ff, 2010. "Revealed Political Power," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000106, David K. Levine.
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans van Winden, 2010. "Identification of Voters with Interest Groups Improves the Electoral Chances of the Challenger," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2010. "The Role of Ethnic Identity and Economic Issues in the 2007 Kenyan Elections," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Stefan Dercon & Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2010. "Triggers and Characteristics of the 2007 Kenyan Electoral Violence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Carlos Bozzoli & Tilman Brück, 2010. "Determinants of Protests: Longitudinal Evidence from Ukraine’s Orange Revolution," Research Working Papers 30, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Tausch, Franziska & Potters, Jan & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Preferences for Redistribution and Pensions: What Can We Learn from Experiments?," IZA Discussion Papers 5090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert W.R. Price, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 776, OECD Publishing.
- Marco Antonio Ribas Cavalieri & Iara Vigo de Lima, 2010. "Aproximações de um olhar foucauldiano sobre o institucionalismo de Thorstein Veblen," Working Papers 0107, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Tom Coupe, 2010. "Female Ministers, Governance and Reforms," Discussion Papers 34, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Desai, V.V., 2010. "The Political Economy of Regional Cooperation in South Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 54, Asian Development Bank.