Report NEP-POL-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2009. "Political cycles and economic performance in OECD countries: empirical evidence from 1951-2006," MPRA Paper 23751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:1010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paulo Reis Mourão & Linda Gonçalves Veiga, 2010. "Elections, Fiscal Policy and Fiscal Illusion," NIPE Working Papers 18/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Hubert Kempf & Stéphane Rossignol, 2010. "National Politics and International Agreements," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- David Fielding & Anja Shortland, 2010. "How Do Tourists React to Political Violence?: An Empirical Analysis of Tourism in Egypt," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1022, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Lange, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo, 2010. "On the formation of coalitions to provide public goods: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-037, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dartanto, Teguh, 2010. "The relationship between corruption and public investment at the municipalities’ level in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 23736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.