Report NEP-POL-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anupama Roy, 2009. "Democratic Citizenship: From Proportionality to a Continuum Approach to Political Participation," Working Papers id:2333, eSocialSciences.
- Matias Nunez, 2009. "Political Competition over Distortionary Taxation," THEMA Working Papers 2009-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fernanda Brollo & Tommaso Nannicini & Roberto Perotti & Guido Tabellini, 2009. "The Political Resource Curse," Working Papers 356, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Plurality versus proportional electoral rule: which is most representative of voters?," Working Papers 2009/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín & Romain Wacziarg, 2009. "The political economy of ethnolinguistic cleavages," Working Papers 2009-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:22/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:19/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clausen, Bianca & Kraay, Aart & Nyiri, Zsolt, 2009. "Corruption and confidence in public institutions : evidence from a global survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5157, The World Bank.
- Duha T. Altindag & Junyue Xu, "undated". "The Impact of Institutions and Development on Happiness," Departmental Working Papers 2009-17, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Luca CORAZZINI & Francesco PASSARELLI, 2009. "Voting as a Lottery," LERNA Working Papers 09.27.303, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2009. "Gender Differences in Native Preferences towards Undocumented and Legal Immigration: Evidence from San Diego," IZA Discussion Papers 4616, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).