Report NEP-POL-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria, 2008. "From individual attitudes towards migrants to migration policy outcomes: Theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129741_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher R. Berry & Jacob E. Gersen, 2007. "The Fiscal Consequences of Electoral Institutions," Working Papers 0713, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2008. "Corruption and Growth: Exploring the Investment Channel," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Fageda & Germa Bel, 2008. "Local privatization, intermunicipal cooperation,transaction costs and political interests: Evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 200804, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Melissa Boyle & Victor Matheson, 2008. "Determinants of the Distribution of Congressional Earmarks Across States," Working Papers 0806, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Li-gang Liu & Laurent Pauwels & Jun-yu Chan, 2008. "Do External Political Pressures Affect the Renminbi Exchange Rate?," Working Papers 0805, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2008. "Institutions, taxation, and market relationships in ancient Athens," Working Papers 2008:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Besley, Timothy & Meads, Neil & Surico, Paolo, 2007. "Insiders versus Outsiders in Monetary Policy-Making," Discussion Papers 20, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00282331_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Anzia & Christopher R. Berry, 2007. "The Jackie (and Jill) Robinson Effect: Congresswomen and the Distribution of Federal Spending," Working Papers 0716, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Groth, Charlotta & Wheeler, Tracy, 2008. "The behaviour of the MPC: Gradualism, inaction and individual voting patterns," Discussion Papers 21, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Niamh Hardiman & Patrick Murphy & Orlaith Burke, 2008. "The Politics of Economic Adjustment in a Liberal Market Economy: the Social Compensation Hypothesis Revisited," Working Papers 200806, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.