Report NEP-POL-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toke S. Aidt & Francisco José Veiga & Linda Gonçalves Veiga, 2008. "Election Results And Opportunistic Policies: An Integrated Approach," GEE Papers 0007, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Apr 2008.
- Dalton Conley & Brian J. McCabe, 2008. "Bribery or Just Desserts? Evidence on the Influence of Congressional Voting Patterns on PAC Contributions from Exogenous Variation in the Sex Mix of Legislator Offspring," NBER Working Papers 13945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/4/doc2008-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ehud Friedgut & Gil Kalai & Noam Nisan, 2008. "Elections Can be Manipulated Often," Discussion Paper Series dp481, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Nadia Fiorino & Roberto Ricciuti, 2008. "Interest Groups, Government Spending and Italian Industrial Growth (1876-1913)," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/08, European University Institute.
- Michele Ruta, 2007. "Monetary Politics in a Monetary Union: A Note on Common Agency with Rational Expectations," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/21, European University Institute.
- Toshihiro Ihori & C. C. Yang, 2008. "Interregional Tax Competition and Intraregional Political Competition: The Optimal Provision of Public Goods," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-553, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Yannis Karagiannis, 2007. "Foundational Economic Theories for Political-Scientific Inter-Branch Studies," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/16, European University Institute.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00270618_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jon G. Sutinen, 2008. "Major Challenges for Fishery Policy Reform: A Political Economy Perspective," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 8, OECD Publishing.