Report NEP-POL-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2007. "War and Endogenous Democracy," Working Papers 0715, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008. "Corruption and Political Interest: Empirical Evidence at the Micro Level," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:wp2-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:05-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro C. Magalhães, 2008. "Referendum Design, Quorum Rules and Turnout," NIPE Working Papers 05/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano & JosÃ© Antonio GonzÃ¡lez Anaya & Ernesto Revilla & Giorgio Brosio & Ben Lockwood, 2007. "Why Focuson Spending Needs Factors? the Political Economy of Fiscal Transfer Reforms in Mexico," IMF Working Papers 07/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2008. "Exiting a lawless state," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4520, The World Bank.
- Chen, Li-Ju, 2008. "Female Policymaker and Educational Expenditure: Cross-Country Evidence," Research Papers in Economics 2008:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jan 2009.