Report NEP-POL-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russo, Giuseppe, 2008. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," MPRA Paper 6845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard G. Anderson & Charles S. Gascon, 2008. "Offshoring, economic insecurity, and the demand for social insurance," Working Papers 2008-003, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Joseph Henrich & Robert Boyd, 2007. "Division of Labor, Economic Specialization and the Evolution of Social Stratification," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-20, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Robert P. Inman, 2008. "Federalism's Values and the Value of Federalism," NBER Working Papers 13735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yi Wu, 2008. "The Role of Institutional Quality in a Currency Crisis Model," IMF Working Papers 08/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 2008. "Federal Institutions and the Democratic Transition: Learning from South Africa," NBER Working Papers 13733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hector J. Villarreal & Ricardo Cantú, "undated". "Do Walmartians Ruled? The political power of an emerging middle class in Mexico," Working Papers 20081, Escuela de Graduados en Administración Pública y Políticas Públicas, Campus Monterrey, revised Jun 2007.