Report NEP-POL-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torsten Persson & Gerard Roland & Guido Tabellini, 2006. "Electoral Rules and Government Spending in Parliamentary Democracies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000706, David K. Levine.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2007. "Democracy and Protectionism," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp191, IIIS.
- Marco Bassetto & Jess Benhabib, 2006. "Redistribution, Taxes, and the Median Voter," 2006 Meeting Papers 78, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Edith Sand & Assaf Razin, 2006. "Immigration and the Survival of Social Security: A Political Economy Model," NBER Working Papers 12800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2006. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 34, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Martin Gonzalez-Eiras & Dirk Niepelt, 2006. "Transfers versus Public Investment: The Politics of Intergenerational Redistribution and Growth," 2006 Meeting Papers 712, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Pineiro Chousa & Haider A. Khan & Davit N. Melikyan & Artur Tamazian, 2006. "Democracy, Finance and Development ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-458, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus, 2007. "The Political Economy of Entrepreneurship: An Introduction," Working Paper Series 688, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2006. "Robust Rational Turnout," Wallis Working Papers WP44, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 2006. "The Dynamic (In)efficiency of Monetary Policy by Committee," 2006 Meeting Papers 206, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ruben Segura-Cayuela, 2006. "Inefficient Policies, Inefficient Institutions and Trade," 2006 Meeting Papers 502, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2006. "Sovereign Risk: Constitutions Rule," 2006 Meeting Papers 25, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zvika Neeman & Daniele Paserman & Avi Simhon, 2006. "Corruption and Openness," 2006 Meeting Papers 164, Society for Economic Dynamics.