Report NEP-POL-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torsten Persson & Gerard Roland & Guido Tabellini, 2006. "Electoral Rules and Government Spending in Parliamentary Democracies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 321307000000000249, David K. Levine.
- Akhmed Akhmedov, 2006. "Human Capital and Political Business Cycles," Working Papers w0087, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Richard Baldwin, 2006. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Spaghetti Bowls as Building Blocs on the Path to Global Free Trade," NBER Working Papers 12545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Duffy & Margit Tavits, 2006. "Beliefs and Voting Decisions: A Test of the Pivotal Voter Model," Working Papers 273, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Marina Azzimonti-Renzo & Eva de Francisco & Per Krusell, 2006. "The political economy of labor subsidies," Working Paper 06-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "Testing Baumol: Institutional Quality and the Productivity of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 06-06 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Gerard Padro i Miquel, 2006. "The Control of Politicians in Divided Societies: The Politics of Fear," NBER Working Papers 12573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2006. "A Politico-Economic Analysis of Minimum Wages and Wage Subsidies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1810, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vincent C H Chua & C H Ueng, 2004. "On Measuring Influence in Non-Binary Voting Games," Working Papers 25-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Eisermann, Michael, 2006. "Arrovian juntas," MPRA Paper 81, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Oct 2006.
- M.Utku Unver, 2005. "Ideology and Existence of 50%-Majority Equilibria in Multidimensional Spatial Voting Models," Working Papers 261, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Axel Dreher & Jan-Egbert Sturm & James Raymond Vreeland, 2006. "Does Membership on the UN Security Council Influence IMF Decisions? Evidence from Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1808, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chetan Ghate, 2006. "Transitional Dynamics in a Growth Model with Distributive Politics," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Elisabeth Schulte, 2006. "Information Aggregation and Preference Heterogeneity in Committees," JEPS Working Papers 06-003, JEPS.