Report NEP-POL-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raquel Fernández & Gilat Levy, 2005. "Diversity and Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 11570, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Martinez, 2008. "A theory of political cycles," Working Paper 05-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Akhmedov Akhmed, "undated". "Human capital and political business cycles," EERC Working Paper Series 03-213e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Pedersen, Peder J., 2005. "What Buys Happiness? Analyzing Trends in Subjective Well-Being in 15 European Countries, 1973-2002," IZA Discussion Papers 1716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doyle, Orla & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2005. "Did Political Constraints Bind During Transition? Evidence from Czech Elections 1990-2002," IZA Discussion Papers 1719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).