Report NEP-POL-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Rossi, 2003. "Global Coalitional Games," Department of Economics University of Siena 415, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, J., 2004. "Policy Compromises: Corruption and Regulation in a Dynamic Democracy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0404, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2003. "Social Capital, Corruption and Economic Growth: Eastern and Western Europe," Working Papers 03-21, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2004. "Corruption And Bribery In The Nigerian Economy," Development and Comp Systems 0401003, EconWPA.
- Dirk Engelmann & Hans-Theo Normann, 2003. "An Experimental Test of Strategic Trade Policy," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp212, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David Dreyer Lassen, 2004. "The Effect of Information on Voter Turnout: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.