Report NEP-POL-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herschel I. Grossman, 2002. "Annexation or Conquest? The Economics of Empire Building," Working Papers 2002-15, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Pedro Dal Bó & Rafael Di Tella, 2002. "'Plata o Plomo': Bribe and Punishment in a Theory of Political Influence," Working Papers 2002-28, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, 2003. "Reciprocated Unilateralism in Trade Policy: An Interest-Group Approach," NBER Working Papers 9631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2003. "Rent Seeking and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000465, David K. Levine.
- Kenneth Scheve, 2003. "Public demand for low inflation," Bank of England working papers 172, Bank of England.
- David Austen-Smith & Michael Wallerstein, 2003. "Redistribution in a Divided Society," Discussion Papers 1362, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.