Report NEP-PKE-2019-05-06This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duman, Özgün Sarımehmet, 2017. "The political economy of the Eurozone crisis: competitiveness and financialization in PIIGS," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86386, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Plamen Nikolov & Paolo Pasimeni, 2019. "Fiscal Stabilization in the United States: Lessons for Monetary Unions," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_926, Levy Economics Institute.
- Pellegrini Lorenzo & Luca Tasciotti, 2019. "Corruption: Public and Private," Working Papers 220, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Pamfili Antipa & Vincent Bignon, 2018. "Whither Economic History ? Between Narratives and Quantification," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4ithmorhr18, Sciences Po.
- Emeritus Wolfram F. Richter, 2019. "Aligning profit taxation with value creation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7589, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Yang, Cynthia Fan, 2019. "The Impact of Rental Housing on Neighborhood Racial and Social Integration," MPRA Paper 93485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Tsoukis & Jun-ichi Itaya, 2019. "Distributive justice and social conflict in an AK model," CESifo Working Paper Series 7601, CESifo Group Munich.