Report NEP-PKE-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flavia Dantas & L. Randall Wray, 2017. "Full Employment: Are We There Yet?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_142, Levy Economics Institute.
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 2017. "Brazil Still in Troubled Waters," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_143, Levy Economics Institute.
- Luebker, M., 2017. "Poverty, employment and inequality in the SDGs: Heterodox discourse, orthodox policies?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 626, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Timur Behlul & Anastasios Panagiotelis & George Athanasopoulos & Rob J Hyndman & Farshid Vahid, 2017. "The Australian Macro Database: An online resource for macroeconomic research in Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2017-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Leo Dobes, 2017. "The Post-Truth Era in Government Evaluation of Major Projects and Policies," Crawford School Research Papers 1704, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2017. "Keynes and the Dollar in 1933," NBER Working Papers 23141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Botta, Alberto, 2016. "The theoretical weaknesses of the expansionary austerity doctrine," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14446, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Picciotto, Sol, 2014. "Is the International Tax System Fit for Purpose, Especially for Developing Countries?," Working Papers 12793, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2017. "A Risk Economic Approach to Nuclear Power Generation:From Daniel Bernoulli to Keynes and Knight," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 23 Classification-, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Marco Missaglia, 2015. "¿Se pueden aplicar las ideas Keynesianas al largo plazo? Unas reflexiones teóricas y un modelo ilustrativo," REVISTA PANORAMA ECONÓMICO 015323, UNIVERSIDAD DE CARTAGENA.
- -, 2016. "Horizons 2030: Equality at the centre of sustainable development," Documentos de posición del período de sesiones de la Comisión 40160, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2017. "Undergraduate Econometrics Instruction: Through Our Classes, Darkly," NBER Working Papers 23144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Picciotto, Sol, 2016. "Improving International Tax Dispute Settlement," Working Papers 12780, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Seung Jung Lee & Kelly E. Posenau & Viktors Stebunovs, 2017. "The Anatomy of Financial Vulnerabilities and Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1191, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher L. House & Christian Proebsting & Linda L. Tesar, 2017. "Austerity in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 23147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.