Report NEP-PKE-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 2016. "Reflections on Keynes's Essays in Biography," Discussion Papers 2016-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt & Harvey Gram, 2016. "Joan Robinson and MIT," Discussion Papers 2016-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Palley, Thomas., 2015. "Escaping stagnation and restoring shared prosperity : a macroeconomic policy framework for job-rich growth," ILO Working Papers 994874713402676, International Labour Organization.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2016. "Increased Shareholder Power, Income Distribution, and Employment in a Neo-Kaleckian Model with Conflict Inflation," Discussion papers e-16-008, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Marion Dieudonné, 2016. "Thorstein Veblen's 1904 contributions to Q and insider/outsider analysis," Working Papers hal-01313309, HAL.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2016. "Sraffa on the Degeneration of the Notion of Cost," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP21, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Bellino , Enrico & Nerozzi, Sebastiano, 2015. "Causality and interdependence in Pasinetti’s works and in the modern classical approach," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP10, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2016. "Global Firms," NBER Working Papers 22727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stirati, Antonella, 2016. "Piketty and the increasing concentration of wealth: some implications of alternative theories of dis-tribution and growth," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP18, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Schefold, Bertram, 2016. "Marx, the Production Function and the Old Neoclassical Equilibrium: Workable under the Same Assumptions? With an Appendix on the Likelihood of Reswitching and of Wicksell Effects," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP19, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-01249632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudia R. Sahm & Jason A. Sockin, 2016. ""Limited Attention" and Inflation Expectations of Households," FEDS Notes 2016-10-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).