Report NEP-PKE-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Davidson, "undated". "Full Employment, Open Economy Macroeconomics, and Keynesâ€™ General Theory: Does the Swan Diagram Suffice?," Working Papers Series 35, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Davis, John B., 2016. "Economics, Neuroeconomics, and the Problem of Identity," Working Papers and Research 2016-03, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "Autonomous government expenditure growth, deficits, debt and distribution in a neo-Kaleckian growth model," IPE Working Papers 68/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Michalis Nikiforos & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "The Greek Public Debt Problem," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_867, Levy Economics Institute.
- Skott, Peter, 2016. "Weaknesses of 'wage-led growth'," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Amato & Luca Fantacci & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "Going Forward from B to A? Proposals for the Eurozone Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_866, Levy Economics Institute.
- Joseph Halevi, "undated". "Luigi Pasinetti and the Political Economy of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers Series 40, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 2016. "POLICIES FOR GREEN GROWTH VERSUS POLICIES FOR NO GROWTH: A Matter of Timing," Discussion Papers dp16-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Rafael Wildauer, 2016. "Determinants of US household debt: New evidence from the SCF," Working Papers PKWP1608, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- William Lazonick, 2015. "Innovative Enterprise or Sweatshop Economics? In Search of Foundations of Economic Analysis," Working Papers Series 25, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Tschakert,Petra, 2016. "The role of inequality in climate-poverty debates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7677, The World Bank.
- W Max Corden & Sisira Jayasuriya, 2016. "The Japanese macroeconomic mystery," Departmental Working Papers 2016-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Richard S.Grossman, 2016. "Banking Crises," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2016-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Burgess, Simon, 2016. "Human Capital and Education: The State of the Art in the Economics of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 9885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Savanna Washington, 2016. "Black Lives Matter: How the Portrayal of Race in the U.S. Media Frames Racial Opinion, Discourse, and Violence," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605932, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.