Report NEP-PKE-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dean Baker, 2015. "Working Paper: The Upward Redistribution of Income: Are Rents the Story?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-26, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and the Marglin-Bhaduri model: a critical note," Department of Economics University of Siena 715, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Erkan Gurpinar & Altug Yalcintas, 2015. "One Long Argument in Economics: Explaining Intellectual Inertia in terms of Evolutionary Ontology," STOREPapers 2_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2015. "Karl Marx on wage labour: From natural abstraction to formal subsumption," Department of Economics University of Siena 720, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2008. "Keynes on the Marginal Efficiency of Capital and the Great Depression," MPRA Paper 68539, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- David Rosnick & Mark Weisbrot, 2015. "Has Austerity Worked in Spain?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-27, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mckenzie,David J. & Paffhausen,Anna Luisa, 2015. "Development economics as taught in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7521, The World Bank.
- Peter Schmidt, 2015. "Market failure vs. system failure as a rationale for economic policy? A critique from an evolutionary perspective," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2015-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Carlo Zappia, 2015. "Daniel Ellsberg on the Ellsberg Paradox," Department of Economics University of Siena 716, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2015. "The macroeconomics of radical uncertainty," Ruhr Economic Papers 592, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "Striving for Balance in Economics: Towards a Theory of the Social Determination of Behavior," NBER Working Papers 21823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Cristina Marcuzzo & Giulia Zacchia, 2015. "Is History of Economics What Historians of Economic Thought Do? A Quantitative Investigation," STOREPapers 4_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.