Report NEP-PKE-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bill Gibson & Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Intermediation, Money Creation, and Keynesian Macrodynamics in Multi-agent Systems," Working Papers 1511, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2015. "Animal spirits, investment and unemployment: An old Keynesian view of the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 64540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heise, Arne & Thieme, Sebastian, 2015. "What happened to heterodox economics in Germany after the 1970s," Discussion Papers 49, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Thomadakis, Stavros B., 2015. "Growth, debt and sovereignty prolegomena to the Greek crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62081, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rikki Dean, 2014. "Beyond Radicalism and Resignation: The Competing Logics for Public Participation in Policy Decisions," CASE Papers case184, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Baker, Andrew, 2015. "The bankers’ paradox: the political economy of macroprudential regulation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61998, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lopez, Claude & Markwardt, Donald & Savard, Keith, 2015. "Macroprudential Policy: A Silver Bullet or Refighting the Last War?," MPRA Paper 64499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pastore, Francesco & Roccisano, Federica, 2015. "The Inheritance of Educational Inequality among Young People in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 9065, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Farber, Henry S, 2015. "Job Loss in the Great Recession and its Aftermath: U.S. Evidence from the Displaced Workers Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 9069, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2015. "New Theoretical Perspectives on the Distribution of Income and Wealth among Individuals: Part I. The Wealth Residual," NBER Working Papers 21189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petracca, Enrico, 2015. "A tale of paradigm clash: Simon, situated cognition and the interpretation of bounded rationality," MPRA Paper 64517, University Library of Munich, Germany.