Report NEP-PKE-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Kregel, 2015. "Europe at the Crossroads: Financial Fragility and the Survival of the Single Currency," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michalis Nikiforos & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2015. "The Greek Public Debt Problem," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2015. "The Federal Reserve and Shared Prosperity: A Guide to the Policy Issues and Institutional Challenges," IMK Working Paper 146-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B & Townsend, Wilbur, 2015. "New Zealand inequality and the struggle between capital and labour," Working Paper Series 4156, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cedrini, Mario & Fontana, Magda, 2015. "Mainstreaming. Reflections on the Origins and Fate of Mainstream Pluralism," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201510, University of Turin.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2015. "Premature Deindustrialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 10393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klinedinst, Mark, 2014. "Corporate Walkover in Progress: The Case of the Southern Company’s “Clean Coal” Plant in Mississippi," MPRA Paper 62214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durevall, Dick, 2015. "Are Fairtrade Prices Fair? An Analysis of the Distribution of Returns in the Swedish Coffee Market," Working Papers in Economics 615, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Juan Casado-Asensio & Shannon Wang & Katlego Moilwa & Anna Drutschinin, 2014. "Green Development Co-Operation in Zambia: An Overview," OECD Green Growth Papers 2014/3, OECD Publishing.
- Demeritt, Allison & Hoff, Karla, 2015. ""Small miracles"-- behavioral insights to improve development policy : World Development Report 2015," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7197, The World Bank.
- Justin Yifu LIN & Yan WANG, 2015. "China’s Contribution to Development Cooperation: Ideas, Opportunities and Finances," Working Papers P119, FERDI.
- Lavecchia, Adam M. & Liu, Heidi & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2015. "Behavioral Economics of Education: Progress and Possibilities," IZA Discussion Papers 8853, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).