Report NEP-PKE-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Debunking Squared," MPRA Paper 51659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Tore Solstad & Eivind Egeland Aronsen & Anders Skonhoft, 2013. "An Institutional Perspective on Externalities.The Nordic Wolf Re-Colonization," Working Paper Series 15413, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Marcello Basili, 2013. "Ellsberg Rules and Keynes’s State of Long-Term Expectation: More Than an Accordance," Department of Economics University of Siena 685, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2013. "The Nature of Economic Development and the Economic Development of Nature," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1349, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Morgane LaouÃ©nan, 2013. ""Hate at First Sight": Evidence of Consumer Discrimination Against African-Americans in the US," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Welfare economics," Working Papers halshs-00906907, HAL.