Report NEP-PKE-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Tymoigne & L. Randall Wray, 2013. "Modern Money Theory 101: A Reply to Critics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_778, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2013. "Does High Public Debt Consistently Stifle Economic Growth? A Critique of Reinhart and Rogo ff," Working Papers wp322, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2013. "Rescuing the Recovery: Prospects and Policies for the United States," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_oct_13, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jeannette Wicks-Lim & Robert Pollin, 2013. "The Costs to Fast-Food Restaurants of a Minimum Wage Increase to $10.50 per Hour," Research Briefs peri_fast_food_wages, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Enriching the Neo-Kaleckian Growth Model: Nonlinearities, Political Economy, and Financial Factors," Working Papers wp335, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Kazimierz Laski & Herbert Walther, 2013. "Kalecki’s Profit Equation after 80 Years," wiiw Working Papers 100, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Is the Long-run Equilibrium Wage-led or Profit-led? A Kaleckian Approach," Discussion papers e-11-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Giovanni Bernardo & Emanuele Campiglio, 2013. "A Simple Model of Income, Aggregate Demand, and the Process of Credit Creation by Private Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_777, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2013. "A New 'Lehman Moment,' or Something Worse? A Scenario of Hitting the Debt Ceiling," Economics Policy Note Archive 13-09, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ould Ahmed, Pepita & Marques-Pereira, Jaime & Le Maux, Laurent & Desmedt, Ludovic & Blanc, Jerome & Théret, Bruno, 2013. "Monetary plurality in economic theory," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11496, Paris Dauphine University.
- Item repec:feu:wfeppr:y:2013:m:11:d:0:i:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2012. "Directed technical change, unilateral actions, and climate change," Discussion papers e-11-007, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Agrarian Structures, Urbanization and Inequality," Working Papers wp336, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dani Rodrik, 2013. "When Ideas Trump Interests: Preferences, World Views, and Policy Innovations," NBER Working Papers 19631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.