Report NEP-PKE-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anat Bracha & Donald Brown, 2013. "Keynesian Utilities: Bulls and Bears," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000792, David K. Levine.
- Serkan Degirmenci & Ipek Ilkkaracan, 2013. "Economic Crises and the Added Worker Effect in the Turkish Labor Market," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_774, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kinsey, Jean D., 2013. "The economics of federal food programs: Weighing the costs and benefits - Executive Summary," C-FARE Reports 156194, Council on Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics (C-FARE).
- Ross Levine & Yona Rubinstein, 2013. "Liberty for More: Finance and Educational Opportunities," NBER Working Papers 19380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raballand, Gael & Rajaram, Anand, 2013. "Behavioral economics and public sector reform : an accidental experiment and lessons from Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6595, The World Bank.
- Anat Bracha & Donald Brown, 2013. "(Ir)rational Exuberance: Optimism, Ambiguity, and Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000782, David K. Levine.