Report NEP-PKE-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian S. Ferguson, 2013. "Lectures on John Maynard Keynes’ General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money (1): Chapter One, Background and Historical Setting," Working Papers 1306, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Skouras, Thanos & Kitromilides, Yiannis, 2013. "The irresistible charm of the Microfoundations, or the overwhelming force of the discipline's Hard Core?," MPRA Paper 48372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yefimov, Vladimir, 2012. "How to make the economics profession socially useful? (A reaction to George Soros’ lectures and INET’s activities)," MPRA Paper 48482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2013. "The Greek Economic Crisis and the Experience of Austerity: A Strategic Analysis," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_jul_13, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Masterson, 2013. "Quality of Statistical Match and Simulations Used in the Estimation of the Levy Institute Measure of Time and Consumption Poverty (LIMTCP) for Turkey in 2006," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_769, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kliman, Andrew & Freeman, Alan & Potts, Nick & Gusev, Alexey & Cooney, Brendan, 2013. "The Unmaking of Marx’s Capital: Heinrich’s Attempt to Eliminate Marx’s Crisis Theory," MPRA Paper 48535, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jul 2013.
- Tausch, Arno, 2013. "The hallmarks of crisis. A new center-periphery perspective on long cycles," MPRA Paper 48356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. H. Suryanarayana, 2013. "What is Inclusive Growth? An Alternative Perspective," One Pager 205, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Yavni Bar-Yam & Marco Lagi & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2013. "South African Riots: Repercussion of the Global Food Crisis and US Drought," Papers 1307.5268, arXiv.org.
- Babette Never, 2013. "Toward the Green Economy: Assessing Countries’ Green Power," GIGA Working Paper Series 226, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Solis, Alex, 2013. "Credit Access and College Enrollment," Working Paper Series 2013:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.